With Christmas fast approaching I have already started making a wishlist (of which most of it will only be dreamed of). These are some superhot buys the festive season is bringing us!
1. Super cute fox scarf from Donna Wilson. I love it.
2. Cowboy / hippie boots from Bertie and sold by House of Fraser. You can pretty much rock them with any outfit.
3. It’s Paper Dear monthly box of paper-y goodness.
4. Beautiful cosy slippers by Urban Knit. I’m definitely getting these!
5. Anthropologie’s measuring cups. Perfect for that baker in your life, even if you are refering to yourself!
6. Gorgeous terrariums by Wit and Whistle, or make your own if you are the adventurous kind.
7. Bold and pretty, heart jumper by ASOS. I must confess I got this for myself as an early self Christmas pressie.
And also a few goodies for men! I guess you guys deserve some presents too : )
1. Supernice slippers for men by Wooly Baby. They also have some for women.
2. Much awesomeness in this ugly Christmas jumper by Skip N’ Whistle
3. Mark’s 2013 Weekly Diary by Monocle. Full of pockets and useful things.